Sunday 20 June 2021

Celebrating Matariki 2021


In the beginning of the year when school commenced for 2021 students were tasked to write down at least 3-5 goals they wanted to achieve in 2021.  Their goals were posted onto their Blogs. As we head into celebrating Matariki from the 19th of June to the 11th of July I felt it best that students revisit their goals, new beginnings and new goals, based on what they have/have not achieved so far.  Some goals remained the same and some changed with different aspirations. Let's get these goals into fruition and start making it happen. 👌👍💣💣

Faraaz

Win the speech competition

Eneasi

Win all my sports games.

Ingrid

Read more novels.

Neelah

Do well in my learning.

Alithea

Learn how to dance better.

Mareta

Do good in Spelling

May

Write good stories

Thomas

Solve hard math problems

Asher

Be a better speller

Bernadette

Be a better reader

Aaron

Get a trophy at the end of the year

Elvy

Improve my basketball skills

Jayde

Be good at sports

Manaia

Be good in writing.

Faith

Be a good sports player

Sia

Focus on my school work

Syrus

Be a good role model.

Tali

Enhance my writing

Farhana

Come to school 

Toreka

Improve on my learning

Terangimarie

Finish my work tasks

Gabriel

Be kind to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Room 3 EOY Item

  The best item in 2022!