Wednesday 12 August 2020

ATTENTION ROOM 3

Hi Room 3

I hope you guys are well and get this message.  I really hope you guys are checking your emails often.

I will be posting on Google Classroom for those who want to access Google classroom instead for work.

Now remember - you have lots to do and you can access this online through your gmail accounts.

1.  Thank you to those who shared me into their Minecraft Slides.  I will be checking those.  If you haven't completed those - you need to bring these up to date - by now you should have 3 photos saved and 3 slides with your reflection plus a title page.
2.   Vanguards and Knights you can access Google sites to get your Reading and complete the tasks.  
3.   Templars I gave you your books yesterday you can also go to Google sites to complete the tasks.
4.  Bernadette and Farhana  - read read read....
5.  I will put up a Timetable of work for Thursday and Friday if you choose to do that  - I would like the work on Google Slides please.
6.  You can also access your Blogs from home - please Blog your thoughts about this 2nd lockdown - and what you did today.  Your title will be Lockdown 2 Term 3.  Labels- Health and Hauora
7.  I will be in contact with your parents Thursday.
8.  We will have a zoom meeting on Friday I will let you know via email and Google Classroom.
9.  Any questions - please email me.
Stay safe - keep warm and remember all what you learnt about eating healthy, exercising, and wellbeing.
Miss you all
Ms Tali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Room 3 EOY Item

  The best item in 2022!